Delivery Terms & Conditions
This document shall be read in consonance and conjunction with the Terms, Delivery Terms and Conditions, and Registration Services. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the Terms, Delivery Terms and Conditions, and Registration Services, as the case may be, these terms shall prevail and govern any cancellations, returns and refunds by the User.
- 1. Shipping / Delivery terms
- a. TThe User hereby expressly appoints Arzooo as its logistics partner to deliver the products to the User for a consideration ie. Shipping Fee which shall be charged by Arzooo, at its sole discretion.
- b. The User understands and agrees that any order placed/products offered to be purchased at the relevant price by the User over the Arzooo Website or Arzooo Mobile Application would be shipped and delivered to the User provided Arzooo accepts the offer of the User to sell the products.
- c. Arzooo on its sole discretion reserves the right to reject the offer or cancel/stop/refrain from the delivery of order subject to the refund (at source) of any amount received in advance from the User, further no additional cost being imposed on the User on account of Arzooo’s discretion to cancel/stop the delivery of the order to the User. The User shall not hold Arzooo liable due to such cancellation/cessation/stoppage of delivery of any order placed by the User over Arzooo Website or Arzooo Mobile Application..
- d. The User’s offer made to Arzooo for purchase of Product(s) shall be in compliance Arzooo’s Terms and Conditions, if the order is accepted and processed by Arzooo. Arzooo shall deliver the product of the User as per the User instruction to the registered shipping address with Arzooo within the span of 10 working days from the pick-up of the orders accepted and processed by Arzooo.
- e. The User shall be informed over Arzooo Website as well as Arzooo Mobile Application about the status and progress of the dispatch and delivery of the Products to be delivered to the User at the shipping address registered with Arzooo.
- g.The User accepting the delivery of the order shall provide an acknowledgement of Delivery of Products , either on invoice copy or other approved format with the seal & signature of the User (business Entity) acknowledging the delivery of Products corresponding to the invoice raised to the User (business entity) (applicable where the User is a business entity registered with Arzooo) by Arzooo or its Agents.
- h. The User understands and agrees that Arzooo may deploy its agents, affiliates, service providers, for the drop ship delivery of the Products to the User at the registered shipping address with Arzooo. However, the User shall not hold Arzooo liable for any delay in the delivery of the Products to the User on account of any contingency beyond the control of Arzooo, its affiliates, business partners, group companies, service providers, agents.
- i. The User understands and agrees that Arzooo expends considerable time, effort and resources to deliver the best Products within the assured timeline to the Users. In consideration of these effort and resources the User shall be liable to pay a composite delivery fee inclusive in the Invoice raised by Arzooo. However, the actual fees will be added in the invoice for every order separately to each User.
- j. The User undertakes and agrees that the User or his agent accepting the delivery of the products shall exercise necessary diligence and prudence of a responsible person at the time of accepting the delivery of the Product from the Arzooo delivery agent.
- k. The User shall raise the concern, if any, as per the Return & Refund Policy of Arzooo at email@example.com in the event of the Products delivered are liable to be returned for any reason including but not limited to dysfunctional, damaged or the sealed box containing the Products was broken at the time of delivery of the Products by Arzooo delivery agent.
- l. In the event User fails to raise a concern within the time-frame specified in Arzooo's Return & Refund Policy, it will be deemed that the User has waived his right to raise a concern with regard to any issue in the Products delivered by Arzooo, and the Products delivered by Arzooo's delivery Agent will be deemed to be delivered and accepted by the User in ideal condition.
- m. All or any of the Products purchased shall be delivered at the address of the User registered with Arzooo. If the User instructs/directs the order placed with Arzooo to be delivered at an address not registered with Arzooo or to any other User other than the User placing the order with Arzooo, the said order may be delivered at the requested address at the sole discretion of Arzooo and it shall be deemed to be delivered to the User who placed the Order/ or at the billing address of the order. Under such circumstances where an order placed by a User as per directions has been delivered to another User other than the User who placed the order with Arzooo, all or any of the User’s involved in such a transaction shall be jointly and severally be liable to repay the amount due towards the Order(s) placed with Arzooo.
- n. IIn the event where the User at the time of delivery or after unloading shipment of Products at the Users registered shipping address, abstains from making the payment of the invoices, Arzooo reserves the right to avail appropriate legal recourse against all or any such User(s) under the law for the time being in force in India and User shall be liable for the payment and additional expenses.
- o. In the event of any issue raised by the User with regard to any previous order shall be treated as a separate transaction and the same would be resolved separate transaction. Any such issue/concern raised by the User pending resolution or in process of being resolved shall not be inter-mingled or associated with any existing order either delivered or pending delivery.
- p. Any offer or schemes availed by the User over the Arzooo Website/ Arzooo Mobile Application or any concern raised by the User with regard to any offer or scheme shall be exclusive of the delivery of the Products and the User shall accept the delivery of the Products at the relevant time as per the agreed terms.
- q. Arzooo expends its valuable resources and time in delivering the Products for which the orders have been accepted by Arzooo, in the event the User is unavailable to accept the delivery of the Products ordered, Arzooo shall make a maximum of two attempts to deliver the Products ordered by the User. If for any reason whatsoever the User is still unable to accept the delivery of the Products at the time of the second attempt, the Products shall be deemed to be rejected at the time of delivery and shall be returned to the origin, in view of the abovementioned circumstances the User shall not hold Arzooo liable for the delay in delivery of the Products by Arzooo.
- r. If for any reason whatsoever at time of the delivery of Products ordered by the User where the delivery involves the sharing of the OTP (One time Password for the purpose of Verification) by the User as a confirmation of delivery of the Products, in case the User fails to share the OTP, then the Arzooo delivery agent is not liable for the delivery and the Products so ordered by the User should be returned back to their origin.