- 1. General Terms1. By checking the Submit button below, the User (defined below) i.e., the User of Arzooo Platform hereby agrees and acknowledges to the following terms applicable to the registration of its account on Arzooo Platform. The User acknowledges to have read and understood/been made to understand in its vernacular language the terms and conditions contained below ("Terms").
- 2. Meaning & UnderstandingThe term “User” shall mean a natural legal person who is at least 18 years of age capable of entering into a contract, a legal entity such as Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, or Company etc.
- 3. Acceptance of the Termsa. The User agrees that the User’s action of entering the details and clicking the "Submit" button, constitutes a valid acceptance by the User of the Terms contained herein and creates a binding and enforceable agreement between the User and Arzooo.b. The Use of Arzooo’s Platform or any other service rendered by Arzooo or its group of companies, lending partner, associates, Agents, affiliates is governed by the “Terms & Conditions ", including the applicable policies, rules and guidelines, which are incorporated herein by way of reference. By mere use of the Platform, the User contracting with Arzooo hereby consents to the associated policies, rules, and guidelines constitute the User’s binding obligations with Arzoooc. The terms and conditions as detailed herein below are applicable to the Users of the Arzooo Platforms.d. By agreeing to these terms, User confirms that user is a legal business entity or natural person who is at least 18 years of age, sound mind and is legally competent to enter into a contract with Arzooo in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- 4. Offer & AcceptanceThe Product(s) or Service(s) and their corresponding information displayed on the Arzooo website or Arzooo Mobile Application is an "invitation to offer" to the User. The User’s order for purchase of Product(s) or Service(s) constitutes the "offer" made by the User which shall be subject to these terms and conditions. Arzooo shall reserve the right to accept or reject the User’s offer.
- 5. Data Collection & Sharinga. At the time of registration as a User/business entity with Arzooo and in order to avail the products or services from Arzooo, the User will need to provide the Information & details to get enlisted as a business entity. As an empaneled business entity the User is required to provide Arzooo with accurate information. Provision of another person’s details or any other third-party detail as User’s/business entity’s as their own shall not be submitted by the User/business entityb.By accepting the terms and conditions the User grants an unconditional right to Arzooo to share, assign, transfer, transmit through various mode of digital and physical communications including but not limited to APIs, webhooks, sheets, files on mails, access restricted drives, etc., all data and information, documents, KYC details, GST and transaction data, as provided by the User or generated by Arzooo based on the details provided by the User, and in relation to the User’s existing loans and/or repayment history to any third party including but not limited to its group companies, service providers, banks, financial institutions, credit bureaus, telecommunication companies, statutory bodies, business partners etc., for administration, customer verification, credit evaluation of the User and personalization of products or services, credit rating, data enrichment, credit reporting, marketing or promotion of Arzooo services or related products of its associates, Lending partners and affiliates or for enforcement of the User’s obligations.c.By accepting the terms and conditions contained herein the User authorizes Arzooo, service providers, banks, financial institutions, business partners to receive the personal information of the User from the Credit Information Companies or any statutory/ government/ adjudicatory/ administrative body, in the event of or as per the directions, guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India or such other regulatory entity, government/administrative body/judicial forum/ quasi-judicial forum, or as required by any statute to share the information with any person not defined herein above.d.The accuracy and fairness of the information given by the user to Arzooo shall be the sole responsibility of the User/business entity registered with Arzooo. In the event of any direct or indirect loss to Arzooo, or its partner lenders or any third party who had in due course of their service had access to the data occurring on account of any error in sharing information/details or any mis-information shared by the User, User shall be held solely responsible to make good for such loss occurrede.In the event of any misinformation being shared, or error in the information shared, the User shall not be absolved from the liability to repay the amount towards invoices for the products or service to Arzooo or to Arzooo’s lending partners.f.The User declares that all the particulars and information provided by the User are true, correct, complete and up to-date in all respects and that no information has been withheld whatsoever
- 6. Credit Termsa. The user understands that Arzooo under a credit arrangement facility with its lending partners makes available and supplies various products to the user, as per the respective terms and conditions agreed between the User and the lending partner(s). Further, the credit facility availed by the User herein is considered to be a loan granted to the User on the basis of the respective Lending partner’s evaluation of the User’s profile and credit verification measures.b.The User understands and agrees that pursuant to the application the user will be required to submit documents to the satisfaction of Arzooo’s lending partners/its group companies/agents and accept the credit terms and conditions for availing the credit granted to the user by Arzooo as well as its respective lending partners/its group companies from time to time.c.The User & the Lender Partner understands and agrees that Arzooo is the facilitator of the loan through the lending partner to the User, on the basis of the lender’s own credit evaluation parameter, underwriting, and risk algorithm. In no case, Arzooo is responsible, answerable, or places any role in the approval or rejection of the credit application of the User. The User agrees and acknowledges that Arzooo is neither a Lender nor a Loan service provider as defined by RBI in its guidelines and other communications and that Arzooo’s role is limited to that of a lead generator for the Lender or the Loan service providerd.The User understands and agrees that the User shall be responsible to repay the amount of the loan to the Lending Partner for the products purchased from the Arzooo Platform. In the event Arzooo is in receipt of any amount from the User as repayment towards the Loan instead of its lending partner, Arzooo shall transfer the said amount to the Lender, However, Arzooo shall not be responsible for any delay in transferring the said amount to the Lender. The user shall also be liable to pay the interest amount on the loan if applicable.e.Irrespective of whether the lending partner has accepted/ approved/ disbursed the credit application of the user, if any Product is purchased by the User through/from Arzooo Platform using Arzooo Credit option), and under such circumstances where the repayment by the User is delayed beyond the timeline extended by Arzooo or it’s lending partners, Arzooo may initiate measures, including but not limited to, facilitate the Lending Partner or their agent in the collection of the due amount and in taking any legal action against the User.f.The User hereby expressly consents and authorizes Arzooo/Lending Partner to validate and verify the various documents like PAN, Aadhaar, GST, ITR Details filed with the Government Authorities, Bank transactions with or without the Account Aggregator system, other related documents to evaluate the User’s credit applicationg. Payments / Repayments & Return(i).The User understands and agrees that the User shall be responsible to repay the amount of the loan to the Lending Partner for the products purchased on the Arzooo Website and Arzooo Mobile Application, on the basis of a credit availed by the User through Arzooo’s Lending Partner.(ii).The User agrees that in the event of a return request being placed by the User and the said request is not fulfilled for any reason whatsoever and the repayment of the loan to the Lending Partner is due, the User shall be responsible to repay the amount of the loan to the Lending Partner as per the due date.(iii).The User understands and agrees that the User may place orders over the Arzooo website or Arzooo Mobile Application and the said orders shall be processed to the User through the Arzooo Platform. However, in the event of default in the payment / repayment of the amount towards the invoices to Arzooo or towards the Loan to the Arzooo’s Lending Partner, Arzooo at its sole discretion, may initiate measures including but not limited to any one of the following:Suspension of the services to the User by Arzooo till the payment / repayment of the due amount is received by Arzooo or by Arzooo’s Lending Partner to a certain time till payment is made or until perpetuity.Arzooo reserves the right to exercise lien against the goods sold to the User / amount paid by the User towards prepaid / partial paid orders or such other payments / repayments by the User to Arzooo or the Lending Partner by way of an adjustment of the delayed repayments if any, of the User on FIFO method (First in First Out).
- 7. Fees & Charges:The User agrees that Arzooo has all the rights to charge fees related to the Products or Features or Services it offers on the Platform including :a.Shipping Fee:(i).The User shall appoint Arzooo as its logistics partner to facilitate the delivery of the User’s goods, purchased from Arzooo, at the doorstep of the User. At Arzooo’s sole discretion (a) may appoint on its own behalf a third-party service provider(s) to facilitate the delivery of the User’s goods, (b) may charge the Shipping fee from the User. Such Fee charged to the User is dynamic and affected by various factors including but not limited to the distance, mode of transport, priority of the delivery, weight and measures of the product, handling, inspection and in-transit storage of the product at the User’s place or at a warehouse.(ii).Arzooo shall take all commercially reasonable security precautions to protect the Products of the User against loss by theft, or any other damage. User hereby expressly authorizes Arzooo and/ or its third-party service providers to undertake insurances for safe keeping of Products of the User in the hubs during the transit of User’s goods, as the case may be, and claim insurance from the relevant insurance company in the event of loss or damage of Products while in its custody (including transit). User shall have no objection to the payment of claims to Arzooo and/or its third-party service providers in the event of a loss.b.Convenience Fee: For the usage of the platform to order the Goods virtually so as to take the advantage of competitive products with a greater selection capabilities and for having access for various features on the platform including but not limited to offering of various modes of payments etc., Arzooo, at its sole discretion may charge the Convenience fee from the User which may be dynamic and affected by various factors.
- 8. Miscellaneousa. The User understands and acknowledges that Arzooo and its lending partner shall have the absolute discretion, without assigning any reason to reject the credit application of the User to avail the Goods on Credit under an arrangement with the Arzooo's Lending Partners. The User shall not hold Arzooo or its Lending Partner liable in any manner whatsoever for such rejection.b.The User confirms that there are no insolvency proceedings pending against the User or in the name of the business entity nor has ever been adjudicated insolvent by any court of law or other competent authorityc.Arzooo reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its Service without informing the User. It is for the User should check the Arzooo website and Arzooo Mobile Application for any updated Terms and Conditions.d.The User agrees to indemnify and hold Arzooo (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees or arising out of or related to the breach of this T&C, or on account of violation of any law or the rights of a third-party service provider or partner, or any issue arising in regard to sharing and exchange of personal information of the user with any financial institution/ business partner/affiliates or arising out of violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by business partners/affiliates and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this T&C.e.The User agrees and undertakes to accept as final and binding proof of the correctness of any such claim to be due from the User to Arzooo or its Lending Partner under the following circumstances:i. The statement of Invoices comprising the amount due and payable against the invoices raised to a User by Arzooo, or statement of loan account raised by Arzooo’s Lending Partner to the Userii.The User agrees to accept the status of return on order or product requested for return, as final and conclusive, as communicated by Arzooo.iii. The User agrees to accept the resolution arrived at and recommended by Arzooo to the User, where the User fails to request for the return of the products on account of any patent or latent defect or inefficiency in the products, as per Arzooo’s Return and Refund Policy.f.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or in relation to these terms and conditions, including its construction, meaning, scope, or validity thereof, shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 as amended till date.f.The Parties to these Terms & Conditions i.e. Arzooo and or the User hereby expressly consent to refer any such dispute to arbitration. The arbitration proceedings shall be carried out electronically/virtually or through physical appearance before the arbitrator. It shall be the prerogative of the learned arbitrator to finally decide on the mode of arbitration.1. The Lending partners though not a party to these terms and conditions, in case of any dispute, as the case may be, authorize Arzooo to refer such dispute to arbitration, arising out of or in relation to these terms and conditions, under an agreement with the User.2. The Parties agree that the aforesaid proceedings shall be carried out by a sole arbitrator appointed by either of the following modes:3. Arzooo, after communicating such intent of appointment from a list of two or more arbitrators/ or arbitral institutions to the User. The User undertakes to respond to such intent, in writing, within 5 working days from the date of receipt of such communication. Failure to respond shall be deemed acceptance of Arzooo's intent of appointing Sole Arbitrator from within an option of two or more qualified arbitrators. The dispute shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator after the completion of this process.4. Arzooo may refer the dispute to an independent institution conducting arbitrations, and the User agrees to be amenable to the jurisdiction of the same. Or any other mode of appointing Sole Arbitrator in consonance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.5. The juridical seat of Arbitration shall be in Bangalore, India. The parties are free to decide the venue of arbitration, based on their comprehensive convenience.6. The language of the arbitration shall be English.7. The arbitration shall be conducted as fast-track proceedings as per Section 29B of the Act.8. The law governing the arbitration proceedings shall be Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended till date. .h. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties to this Agreement.i. The user undertakes to keep Arzooo updated on any change in the information provided by the user within 7 days from the date of the change. In case of any change in the User’s business address or nature of the business or business ownership or contact information like mobile number, email id, etc., the User shall be responsible to intimate/update to Arzooo by addressing an email notifying the changes, to help@Arzooo.com. Failure on the part of the user to fulfill this obligation would constitute a breach of the Terms & Conditions.j. Arzooo reserves the rights to initiate appropriate legal action against the User on account of the products withheld by the User and under a malafide intention of non-payment of dues towards invoices under the system of deferred payment or towards the credit facility availed under the arrangement with the Lending Partners of Arzooo.k. The User has authenticated the registration process through OTP delivered over the User’s mobile number registered with Arzooo which is provided by the User at the time of registration with Arzooo.l. In case any liability arises on Arzooo because of any act or omission of the User, the User shall be liable to compensate the loss suffered by Arzooo.m. The User will comply with all taxation, statutory and regulatory compliance. In case any liability comes on Arzooo because of User’s non-compliance or Arzooo has to incur any losses because of User, User will compensate the same entirely. User shall indemnify the Arzooo for any cost, fine, interest, expenses, damages, etc arising due to non-compliance of laws as per government or statutory authority including but not limited to GST, etc.n. If any of the Terms shall be deemed void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the enforceability of any remaining provisions.