- 1. General Terms1. By checking the Submit button below, The User i.e., the User of Arzooo website or Arzooo Mobile Application hereby agree and acknowledge that: a. The User has read and understood/been made to understand in my vernacular language the terms and conditions contained below ("Terms").
- 2. Meaning & Understanding1. The term “User” shall mean a natural legal person who is at least 18 years of Age capable of entering into a contract, and may also include the legal business entity such as Proprietorship, Partnership, Company etc.2. The term “Arzooo” is the marketing/trade name for Sterne India Private Limited, being an Online B2B platform and includes its associates, subsidiaries, agents, etc.
- 3. Acceptance of the Terms1. The User agree that the User’s action of entering the details and clicking the "Submit" button, constitutes a valid acceptance by the User of the Terms contained herein and creates a binding and enforceable agreement between the User and Arzooo.2. The Use of the Arzooo’s website, Arzooo Mobile Application or any other service rendered by Arzooo or its group of companies, lending Partner, associates, Agents, affiliates is governed by the “Terms & Conditions ", including the applicable policies, rules and guidelines, which are incorporated herein by way of reference. By mere use of the Platform, The User shall be contracting with Arzooo hereby consents to the associated policies, rules, and guidelines constitute the User’s binding obligations with Arzooo.3. The terms and conditions as detailed herein below are applicable to the Users of the Arzooo website and Arzooo Mobile Application platforms.4. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions the User confirms that user is a legal business entity or natural person who is at least 18 years of age, sound mind and is legally competent to enter into a contract with Arzooo in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- 4. Offer & Acceptance1. The Product(s) or Service(s) and their corresponding information displayed on the Arzooo website or Arzooo Mobile Application is an "invitation to offer" to the User. The User’s order for purchase of Product(s) or Service(s) constitutes the "offer" made by the User which shall be subject to these terms and conditions. Arzooo itself as well as on behalf of its affiliates business partners, affiliates, associates, service providers reserve the right to accept or reject the User’s offer.
- 5. Data Collection & Sharing1. At the time of registration as a User/business entity with Arzooo and in order to avail the products or services from Arzooo, the User will need to provide the Information & details to get enlisted as a business entity. As an empaneled business entity the User is required to provide Arzooo with accurate information. Provision of another person’s details or any other third-party detail as User’s/business entity’s as their own shall not be submitted by the User/business entity.2.By accepting the terms and conditions the User grants an unconditional right to Arzooo to share, assign, transfer, transmit through various mode of digital and physical communications including but not limited to APIs, Webhooks, Sheets, files on mails, access restricted drives, etc., all data and information, documents, KYC details, GST and transaction data, as provided by the User or generated by Arzooo based on the details provided by the user, and in relation to the User’s existing loans and/or repayment history to any third party including but not limited to its group companies, service providers, banks, financial institutions, credit bureaus, telecommunication companies, statutory bodies, business partners etc., for administration, customer verification, credit evaluation of the User and personalization of products or services, credit rating, data enrichment, credit reporting, marketing or promotion of Arzooo services or related products of its associates, Lending partners and affiliates or for enforcement of the User’s obligations.3.By Accepting the terms and conditions contained herein the User authorizes Arzooo, its group companies, service providers, banks, financial institutions, business partners to share the personal information of the User with the Credit Information Companies or any statutory/ government/ adjudicatory/ administrative body, in the event of or as per the directions, guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India or such other regulatory entity, government/administrative body/judicial forum/ quasi-judicial forum, or as required by any statute to share the information with any person not defined herein above.4.The Accuracy and fairness of the information given by the user to Arzooo shall be the sole responsibility of the User/business entity registered with Arzooo. In the event of any direct or indirect loss to Arzooo, or its partner lenders or any third party who had in due course of their service had access to the data occurring on account of any error in sharing information/details or any mis-information shared by the User, User shall be held solely responsible to make good for such loss occurred.5.In the event of any misinformation being shared, or error in the information shared, the User shall not be absolved from the liability to repay the amount towards invoices for the products or service to Arzooo or to Arzooo’s Lending Partners, Affiliates.6.The User declares that all the particulars and information provided by the user are true, and correct, complete and up to-date in all respects and that no information has been withheld whatsoever.
- 6. Communication1. The User understands that Arzooo may contact and communicate with the User over . telephonic calls, or SMS on the mobile number, email registered with Arzooo, or through any other communication mode (” Communication Modes”) to verify the details provided over the Arzooo Platform. Further, the user consents that Arzooo would share with the User through the above-mentioned Communication Modes any information or communication regarding products/services including but not limited to various offers, schemes or loan promotional schemes, or any other promotional schemes relating to various products/services offered by Arzooo/ its group companies/Lending partners from time to time and hereby also authorize Arzooo or it’s lending partners, their group companies, employees, agents, associates, business partners to contact the User from time to time.
- 7. Credit Terms1. The user understands that Arzooo under a credit arrangement facility with its lending partners makes available and supplies various products to the user, as per the respective terms and conditions agreed between the User and the lending partner(s). Further, the credit facility availed by the User herein is considered to be a loan granted to the User on the basis of the respective Lending partner’s evaluation of the User’s profile and credit verification measures.2.The User understands and agrees that pursuant to the application the user will be required to submit documents to the satisfaction of Arzooo’s lending partners/its group companies/agents and accept the credit terms and conditions for availing the credit granted to the user by Arzooo as well as its respective lending partners/its group companies from time to time.3.The User & the Lender Partner understands and agrees that Arzooo is the facilitator of the loan through the lending partner to the User, on the basis of the lender’s own credit evaluation parameter, underwriting, and risk algorithm. In no case, Arzooo is responsible, answerable, or places any role in the approval or rejection of the credit application of the User. The User agrees and acknowledges that Arzooo is neither a Lender nor a Loan service provider as defined by RBI in its guidelines and other communications and that Arzooo’s role is limited to the definition of an Anchor or a connector as far as the lending services are concerned.4.The User understands and agrees that the User shall be responsible to repay the amount of the loan to the Lending Partner for the products purchased over the Arzooo Website and Arzooo Mobile Application. In the event Arzooo is in receipt of any amount from the User as repayment towards the Loan instead of its lending partner, Arzooo Shall transfer the said amount to the Lender, However, Arzooo shall not be responsible for any delay in transferring the said amount to the Lender. The user shall also be liable to pay the interest amount on the loan if applicable.5.Irrespective of whether the Lending Partner has accepted/ approved/ disbursed the credit application of the user, if any Product is purchased by the User through/from Arzooo Website and Arzooo Mobile Application under a system of deferred payment (Check out through Arzooo Credit option), and under such circumstances where the repayment by the User is delayed beyond the timeline extended by Arzooo or it’s lending partners, Arzooo may initiate measures including but not limited to any one of the following:a. Accept the repayment of the invoices by way of a bank transfer, payment through payment gateway, intra-account adjustment, Journal Voucher, or any such mode acceptable at the sole discretion of Arzooo.b. Initiate its own collection services to collect the amount towards the invoices of the products purchased by the User for which credit is provided.c. Take appropriate Legal recourse against the User to recover the amount of the due Invoices payable by the User to Arzooo.d. Facilitate the Lending Partner or their agent in the collection of the due amount and in taking any legal action against the User.6.The User hereby expressly consents and authorizes Arzooo/Lending Partner/ Group Companies/Affiliates to validate and verify the various documents like PAN, Aadhaar, GST, ITR Details filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Bank transactions with or without the Account Aggregator system, other related documents to evaluate the User’s credit application.
- 8. Repayments & Return1. The User understands and agrees that the User shall be responsible to repay the amount of the loan to the Lending Partner for the products purchased on the Arzooo Website and Arzooo Mobile Application, on the basis of a credit availed by the User through Arzooo’s Lending Partner.2.Where the Products have been purchased by the User which is not funded by the lending partners, Arzooo shall accept the repayment of such invoices by the User into Arzooo’s account, under a system of deferred payments, within 15 days from the date of delivery of the products to the User as per the credit policy of Arzooo.3.The User agrees that in the event of a return request being placed by the User and the said request is not fulfilled for any reason whatsoever and the repayment of the loan to the Lending Partner is due, the User shall be responsible to repay the amount of the loan to the Lending Partner as per the due date. However, Arzooo shall reimburse the amount repaid by the User to Lending Partner in line with the Return and Refund Policy.4.The User Understands and agrees that the User may place orders over the Arzooo website or Arzooo Mobile Application and the said orders shall be delivered to the User through the Arzooo Platform. However, in the event of default in the repayment of the amount towards the invoices to Arzooo or towards the Loan to the Arzooo’s Lending Partner, Arzooo at its sole discretion, may initiate measures including but not limited to any one of the following:a. Suspension of the services to the User by Arzooo till the repayment of the due amount is received by Arzooo or by Arzooo’s Lending Partner to a certain time till payment is made or until perpetuity.b. Arzooo reserves the right to exercise lien against the amount paid by the User towards prepaid / partial paid orders or such other repayments by the User to Arzooo or the Lending Partner by way of an adjustment of the delayed repayments if any, of the User on FIFO method (First in First Out).c. Arzooo reserves the right to accept and repossess the products it sold from the User towards the partial or total satisfaction of the delayed repayments by the User, or with the consent of the user to purchase products which User is in possession with, towards the partial or total satisfaction of the delayed repayments by the User. However, Arzooo reserves the right to accept and repossess or purchase the products at the price as determined by Arzooo, which shall be similar to the price of such products available to Arzooo through its market sources.
- 9. Miscellaneous1. The User understands and acknowledges that Arzooo and its lending partner shall have the absolute discretion, without assigning any reason to reject the credit application of the User to avail the Goods on Credit under a system of deferred payment from Arzooo or a Credit facility, or under an arrangement with the Arzooo's Lending Partners. The User shall not hold Arzooo or its Lending Partner liable in any manner whatsoever for such rejection.2.The User confirms that there is no insolvency proceedings pending against the User or in the name of the business entity nor has ever been adjudicated insolvent by any Court of Law or other competent authority.3.Arzooo reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its Service without informing the User. It is for the User should check the Arzooo website and Arzooo Mobile Application for any updated Terms and Conditions.4.The User agrees to indemnify and hold Arzooo (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and employees,) harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees or arising out of or related to the breach of this T&C, or on account of violation of any law or the rights of a third-party service provider or partner, or any issue arising in regard to sharing and exchange of personal information of the user with any financial institution/ business partner/affiliates or arising out of violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by business partners/affiliates and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this T&C.5.The User agrees and undertakes to accept as final and binding proof of the correctness of any such claim to be due from the User to Arzooo or its Lending Partner under the following circumstances:a. The statement of Invoices comprising the amount due and payable against the invoices raised to a User by Arzooo, or statement of loan account raised by Arzooo’s Lending Partner to the User.b.The User agrees to accept the status of return on order or product requested for return, as final and conclusive, as communicated by Arzooo.c. The User agrees to accept the resolution arrived at and recommended by Arzooo to the User, where the User fails to request for the return of the products on account of any patent or latent defect or inefficiency in the products, as per Arzooo’s Return and Refund Policy.6.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or in relation to these terms and conditions, including its construction, meaning, scope, or validity thereof, shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 as amended till date.1. The Parties to these Terms & Conditions i.e. Arzooo and or the User hereby expressly consent to refer any such dispute to arbitration. The arbitration proceedings shall be carried out electronically/virtually or through physical appearance before the arbitrator. It shall be the prerogative of the learned arbitrator to finally decide on the mode of arbitration.1. The Lending partners though not a party to these terms and conditions, in case of any dispute, as the case may be, authorize Arzooo to refer such dispute to arbitration, arising out of or in relation to these terms and conditions, under an agreement with the User.1. The Parties agree that the aforesaid proceedings shall be carried out by a sole arbitrator appointed by either of the following modes:2. Arzooo, after communicating such intent of appointment from a list of two or more arbitrators/ or arbitral institutions to the User. The User undertakes to respond to such intent, in writing, within 5 working days from the date of receipt of such communication. Failure to respond shall be deemed acceptance of Arzooo's intent of appointing Sole Arbitrator from within an option of two or more qualified arbitrators. The dispute shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator after the completion of this process.3. Arzooo may refer the dispute to an independent institution conducting arbitrations, and the User agrees to be amenable to the jurisdiction of the same.4. And any other mode of appointing Sole Arbitrator in consonance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.5. The juridical seat of Arbitration shall be in Bangalore, India. The parties are free to decide the venue of arbitration, based on their comprehensive convenience.6. The language of the arbitration shall be English.7. The arbitration shall be conducted as fast-track proceedings as per Section 29B of the Act.8. The law governing the arbitration proceedings shall be Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended till date.h. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties to this Agreement.7. The user undertakes to keep Arzooo updated on any change in the information provided by the user within 7 days from the date of the change. In case of any change in the User’s business address or nature of the business or business ownership or contact information like mobile number, email id, etc., the User shall be responsible to intimate/update to Arzooo by addressing an email notifying the changes, to help@Arzooo.com. Failure on the part of the user to fulfill this obligation would constitute a breach of the Terms & Conditions, in pursuance of any such breach of the terms and conditions by the User, Arzooo reserves the right to initiate appropriate Legal proceedings against the User.8. Arzooo reserves the rights to initiate appropriate legal action against the User on account of the products withheld by the User and under a Malafide intention of non-payment of dues towards invoices under the system of deferred payment or towards the credit facility availed under the arrangement with the Lending Partners of Arzooo..9. The User has authenticated the registration process through OTP delivered over the User’s mobile number registered with Arzooo which is provided by the User at the time of registration with Arzooo.10. The User represents and warrants that the registered owner/licensed user of the brand/trademark in the Product and further, agree and undertake to permit Arzooo to use the brand, logo, trademark and tradename of the User’s Business entity for marketing and promotional purposes. User can use the trademark and logo of Arzooo for the purpose of this Agreement only. The ownership of such brand trademarks tradename and logo shall always remain with the Arzooo. If Arzooo wishes, it can terminate the use of the said trademark and logo by the User by intimating them.11. In case any liability arises on Arzooo because of any act or omission of the User, the User shall be liable to compensate the loss suffered by Arzooo.12. The User will comply with all taxation, statutory and regulatory compliance. In case any liability comes on Arzooo because of User’s non-compliance or Arzooo has to incur any losses because of User, User will compensate the same entirely. User shall indemnify the Arzooo for any cost, fine, interest, expenses, damages, etc arising due to non-compliance of laws as per government or statutory authority including but not limited to GST, etc.13. If any of the Terms shall be deemed void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the enforceability of any remaining provisions.